If your organization needs to refund registrants for online credit card payments but does not have a current balance in TeamLinkt, we recommend transferring funds back to your TeamLinkt account so you can process online refunds.
By refunding online you will receive the online processing fees back from the original transaction, saving your organization money.
Transfer funds from PayPal to TeamLinkt
In your PayPal Account:
- Select ‘Money’ then ‘Send Money’
- Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter Amount & Currency
- Make sure to Choose “To Friends”
IMPORTANT: Make sure to choose “To Friends” so you are not charged fees for sending money. If PayPal indicates they will charge fees, cancel and contact our office for alternative sending options.
- Select your funding option (ie. Your linked bank account)
IMPORTANT NOTE 2: The amount transferred back to TeamLinkt needs to match the exact amount you received from TeamLinkt for one or more payouts.
If you’re unable to send with the above method, you can use Mass Payouts. Below are instructions:
Alternative Sending Option: Mass Payout
- Select ‘More Tools’, ‘Make Payments’ then ‘Mass Payouts’
- Open the attached CSV file and edit your payment amount. Make sure to keep the recipient email address is: email@example.com
- Confirm and Send the Payment
If you have any questions on transferring funds, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the CSV file for alternative sending option below: