If the participant has paid ONLINE via credit card, and your account has enough balance to refund the amount, you will want to issue an Online Refund.
To Issue an Online Refund:
1. Go to Registration and Registrations
2. Under the Participants tab, click 'Participants'
3. Click on the Registered Participant's name
4. Scroll down to the Payments & Refunds section and Click 'Online Refund'
5. Enter a comment and click 'Initiate'
After the refund is initiated, it will be 'Pending' until TeamLinkt verified you have enough funds in your account to cover the transaction.
Once approved, the refund will appear in your Banking Transactions, and the 'Refund Requested' message will be replaced with 'TeamLinkt Payments'.
Once a refund is complete, you will want to also either delete the registrant or click the 'Cancel' button in the actions column, otherwise your '$ Unpaid' column will be incorrect.
If you do not have enough money in your TeamLinkt Account to cover your refunds, you will need to do a balance transfer. Click here for instructions on how to transfer funds to your TeamLinkt account.