Adding custom fields allows you to capture all of the necessary information needed during the registration process.
To add a new custom field, from the registration form click 'Add a New Custom Field':
From there, fill in the question and select the type of custom field you want to create
- Short Answer: Participant can type up to 250 characters
- Participant: Participant can type up to 1000 characters
- Number: Participant must type in a number
- Dropdown (single selection): Participant must choose one answer from the dropdown
- Dropdown (multiple selection): Participant can choose multiple answers from the dropdown
- Checkbox: Participant can check yes or no
NOTE: if you would like to add a dollar amount to an option, you must use one of the two dropdown options. This dollar amount will be added to the player's registration amount owed.
Once you have filled in the necessary fields, press 'Update Custom Field'.