To create a new registration form for your league:
1. Go to the Registration tab
2. Click the 'New Registration' button
3. Fill out the basic information for your new registration and press 'Save & Edit'
*Note: If you are a Youth league, you will also need to choose whether the form is for coaches/volunteers or participants.
4. Fill out all of the necessary fields on your registration form
This will involve going to the Settings, General, Fees, Restrictions and Additional Fields section.
5. If you need to create your own custom fields, Go to the Additional Fields section and click the 'Add New Custom Field Button'. For more information on creating a custom field, click here. When you're done, click 'Save Registration'.
Once you are finished, you will need to click 'Activate' on the form. This will give you a direct link you can share with registrants.
The form live on the registrations tab on your TeamLinkt website.
NOTE: if it is not visible on your website, it is likely still saved as a draft or the registration is not open yet from the dates that were selected.
To turn a registration from a draft to active, click here.