1. Register your domain (eg. www.myleague.com) with your preferred domain registrar (eg. godaddy.com)
2. Create a CNAME record through your domain registrar site for your domain and point it to leagues.teamlinkt.com
- godaddy.com instructions: https://ca.godaddy.com/help/add-a-cname-record-19236
- google domains instructions: https://support.google.com/domains/answer/9211383?hl=en
(do steps 1-5 and 6b in the 'How to create an A or CNAME record' section)
3. Login to your league on app.teamlinkt.com and add the custom domain you registered in the "Site Settings" screen.
4. In your browser, go to your custom domain and it will open your league site.
- it can take up to 24 hours for your CNAME record to take effect but often it's only a few minutes. (edited)
Make sure there is no 'A' record setup for your subdomain.