Updating player stats are directly linked to past games in your team's calendar. To keep your stats up to date, you will need to enter the scorers for each individual past game.
To update individual player stats for a past event:
1. Go to the schedule tab. Find the game you would like to add scorers for (tip: toggle to 'view past' at the top of the screen).
2. Click on the Event and press the pencil beside the game's outcome (ex. will say 'Win 10-3' or 'Loss 2-1, etc or 'Scoresheet' if the outcome was not set)
3. Click on the Pencil Icon
4. Toggle to the Scoring tab
5. Find the goal you want to add scorers for and click the Pencil Icon
6. Fill in the period, time of goal, type of goal, goal scorer, assist-getters. (Note: The top 3 boxes are optional)
7. Scroll Down and click 'Save'
You will then see the goal scorer and assist-getters from the previous screen.