If you are looking to add multiple events at once through a .csv spreadsheet file follow the following instructions.
Login to your League/Association Admin Account from the web:
1. Go to the Schedule tab
2. Press the 'Add/Import' Button
3. Press 'Import Events'
4. Download the spreadsheet template provided
5. Fill in the template, press 'choose file' & select the complete file
6. Press Map Fields and Check over your league's schedule (including the top row making sure the correct fields are selected)
- Don't forget to fill in your league's team and division names or the event will be rejected! These Divisions/Levels have to exactly match the spelling of how they were originally imported.
- Sometimes columns are labelled as 'Skip'. If a mandatory field is skipped, the import will fail.
7. Press 'Import' and wait for your schedule to load - it could take a couple minutes!
Tip 1: If your event is a game – make sure the 'Type' field is marked as game to access all of the in-game features (including in-game updates, live streaming, etc.)
Tip 2: Team names & Divisions must be spelled the exact same as they were imported or they will be rejected.
A TeamLinkt League Specialist will be happy to import schedules and events to save you time. If this is something you're interested in, please contact email@example.com
Additional individual events such as practices, dryland training, team functions are able to be added individually on the web or through the mobile app after an import.