Live Stream the game from the TeamLinkt App so those that can't make it can watch from their phone, computer or cast it to their TV!
To Live Stream you'll need a Gmail Account. If you don't have one already, you can create one here.
Also, plan ahead - we use YouTube and it can take up to 24-hrs before they will allow you to Stream.
Here's how to setup Live Streaming. You only have to do it once!
1. From the Live Event Page, click the TV Icon from the top right.
2. Log into your Gmail Account
If you already have a YouTube channel with Live Streaming Activated, that's it! If not, follow the below steps:
3. Create & Verify your YouTube Channel. Follow their instructions.
4. Activate Live Streaming by clicking the small "Get Started" button.
5. Once you've done this, it will take 24 hours before you can live stream.
Using Live Streaming
Once you're setup, Live Streaming is easy. Simply click the TV Icon on the Live Event and choose to Live Stream the Event. Team members will be notified and can click to view or share the Live Stream link!