Anyone with Team Admin access can add players to your roster.
NOTE: if you are adding a player that does not have an email address, you need to add at least one contact for that player with a name & email address.
From the Mobile App:
1. From the Team tab, select the team you’d like to add players to. Hit the Plus icon in the top right corner.
2. Click 'Add Player'
3. Complete the form & hit add.
NOTE: For this example, John is the player, and Steve is the contact for the player.
From the Web App:
1. From the Teams tab, select the team you’d like to add players to.
2. Hit the "Add/Import" drop-down in the top right corner and press 'Add Members'.
3. Complete the form & toggle Player to ON.
4. Click 'Add'
NOTE: In this example, all three entries would be valid. As you can see with Alex in the example, the actual player does not need an email address. However, if the player does not have an email, you will need to have a contact added for them. A player needs at least one email address attached to them to be added to the roster.
Also, if there is a name added for a contact an email address must be provided for that name
Example (Youth Team):